Join our Team
RevolutionEHR is the leading cloud based EHR and Practice Management software for Optometry.
Serving thousands of eye care practices across all 50 states RevolutionEHR simplifies the work in the practice, freeing doctors and staff to focus more time on their passion – caring for patients.
RevolutionEHR has immediate openings for the following positions:
Q: I’ve submitted my application to a posting, but I have not heard back from you in weeks… months. What now?
- A: Chances are good we’ve received your resume safe and sound. Our applicant tracking system does send an acknowledgement to you, once you’ve applied to one of job postings. We are always looking for great team members, so if we are interested in exploring any of our roles with you further, we will be in touch. Make sure your resume lists a working contact number and email address so we have no trouble getting in touch with you! Other career related inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I’m trying to upload additional materials, such as a PDF or audio/video file, I cannot seem to do so. Help!
- A: Feel free to send relevant materials that pertain to your resume to email@example.com including design portfolios or links to other online profiles you maintain.
Q: Do I need a cover letter along with my resume?
- A: No. However, if you feel you have more to tell us about your background and your experience is specifically related to eye care, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I’ve applied to RevolutionEHR before. May I submit a new resume with updated information to be reconsidered for any positions?
- A: You may submit a new resume for reconsideration as you apply for jobs you’re interested in.
Q: I’ve looked at your web page and can’t find your address or location. How do I know what my commute may look like for the posted position?
- A: RevolutionEHR embraces a virtual working environment for many of its employees, while other employees have roles based in our corporate headquarters in San Diego, California or our Las Vegas, Nevada office. Regardless of where the role is based, we supply all the necessary tools to work hard and be great at what you do.
Q: I know a friend or colleague that works at RevolutionEHR. Can I name-drop along with my resume?
- A: Yes, please let us know! If you would like to ask your RevolutionEHR friend or colleague to refer you for a specific role, please reach out to him or her directly. RevolutionEHR loves employee referrals and has an internal routing system for employees to refer great people to our Company.
Q: What does your employee benefits package offer?
- We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching, paid time-off, employee discounts, and pet insurance
We are an E-Verify employer.