We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information our Services collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”). This includes information:
• You choose to give us. You may choose to give us personal information directly in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us your name and contact information to communicate with you, to order a product, to process an order, to register for a service, to provide you with a subscription, or to do business with us if you are a supplier or a business partner. You may also provide your credit card details to buy something from us or may share a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at RevolutionEHR for which you wish to be considered. When you wish to receive information, download materials, enroll for a live or virtual event, request a trial or respond to surveys, we may ask you to provide your name and contact information, as well as other information in connection with your request. We use this information in connection with your request, to provide our Services and support, for marketing purposes and to communicate with you. This information may also identify you when you visit our websites.
• Recorded when You Visit our Websites. We record information when you enter one of our Websites which may help us provide you with access to our Websites, operate our Websites, comply with various requirements (such as but not limited to security and legal requirements), and for other purposes described in this policy. Such information may include passwords, IP address, location and browser settings. For example, when you visit our Websites or access our Services, we may log certain information that your browser sends us, such as your IP address (including information deriving from your IP address such as your geographic location), browser type, version and language, access time, duration of access, and referring website addresses. We may also collect information about the pages you view within our sites, the time you spent on each site and other actions you take while visiting our Website. We also may collect information to personalize your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our Services including our Websites, and to use for marketing and promotional activities. In addition, some of our Services may include technologies that allow RevolutionEHR to collect certain information about the use of Services, and we may also use such technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail. For details regarding the technologies we employ, see below.
• We Collect about Your Usage. We collect information about your use of our Services, whether through products, websites, mobile phones or apps. We do so to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the Services, provide support, provide promotional offers and messages, and improve and develop our products and services. This includes information you provide by filling in forms supplied on or using our Services and information provided on or through our Services at the time of booking a demonstration time, registering to view a piece of content (e.g., downloading a whitepaper), making online orders, posting material, making an inquiry, submitting feedback and inquiries, using our chat support feature or requesting any other information or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Services. You may be required to provide credit card or other financial information before placing an order through our Services.
• You provide when you contact us (online or offline). You may provide us your information in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, which may be needed by us to fulfill your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request, your order and your agreement with us and the fulfillment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may use this information to provide future marketing messages and services. When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify when and where you visit our Websites and any other digital property or activity. We also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
• We collect for marketing purposes. We collect information (online or offline) in relation to marketing activities including online and offline engagements with our customers. We may combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analyses and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. We also use the personal information we collect for promotional and advertising purposes, in aggregate and individually. When you visit our Websites, social media or any other digital property, or when you use our Services, we may collect information from you and provide you with personalized experiences based on data collected. Where we reference that we use your personal information in relation to marketing, advertising, or promoting, or improvement or development of our products or services, for reasons of safety and security, or for regulatory requirements other than in connection with your agreement or request, we do this on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interest. Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. From time to time, we may also collect information that pertains to you indirectly through other sources, such as list vendors. When you register for an event we may collect additional information (online or offline) in relation to the event, and we also may collect information during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. Events may be recorded and group photos taken. We reserve the right to use photos for promotional use. When you provide us with your contact information (such as by handing over a business card) we may use this to communicate with you. The information that we collect, either directly or indirectly, may be combined to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
• Related to Your Social Media Accounts. If you use social media single sign-on, we may collect your social media identification.
• About your Use of Our Services. We collect information about your use of our Services to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the services, provide support, provide promotional offers and messages, and improve and develop our products and services.
• Provided by Third Parties. We may receive information that our clients, prospects, partners or supplier may provide us in connection with our relationship with them, such as contact information (such as name, contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors and authorized users), for purposes such as contract management, fulfillment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services, advertising, marketing and promoting our Services, and otherwise in furtherance of our relationship.
• Other Information. We may collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location information (including but not limited office addresses, locations you may have visited, latitude and longitude (when location-based services are enabled)) to provide targeted messaging and information. We also may collect information related to your personal preferences such as but not limited to email and communication preferences; and other optional questions about your purchase behavior.